FL Studio 20.7.3 Released — AudioTechnology
Third maintenance update releases more workflow improvements for FL, bringing increased speed and ease of production.
Playlist- Includes several workflow enhancements:
- Make unique Clips – The Edit > Make unique option now applies to all Clip types and all selected Clips.
- Consolidating Playlist tracks – The Tools > Export all Playlist track groups option groups audio for Parent and all Sub-Tracks into a single WAV file, reducing the number of (potentially) unnecessary rendered tracks.
- Audio Clip source changes – The Start Point and Trim Edits are now preserved by holding (Shift) when using the Clip Menu > Select source channel function.
- Menus – All check-type (selectable) menu items now support Right-Click to check or uncheck them without closing the menu so you can preview the result.
- Channel Rack – Indicator shows when a drag-and-drop Plugin is to be inserted between Channels.
- Revised unlock system – Changes have been made to make it clearer how to unlock FL Studio from Trial. A new Unlock Panel shows all possible options.
- Projects – FL Studio now shows a file-size warning when saving a project with large Edison instances.
- Performance monitor – Moved CPU percentage column closer to the plugin name.
- Toolbar peak meter – Now indicates potential clipping (over 0 dB) even when the audio driver doesn’t require it.
- MIDI Scripting – Added a functions to Select a Channel exclusively, Work with Pitch Bend range & Get Channel and Mixer plugin information.
- Command line export – Added batch export to .zip file to the command line options. Allow single file instead of a folder for MIDI export.
- AKAI FIRE (pad colours) – Improved colouring of scales when using different root notes.